Dr. Victoria Estroga giving certificate of appreciation to Mr. Romeo Balandra II after his talk. (Photo: Jam Lagunay) On July 29, 2016, the fourth year education...
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education Major in
- Biological Science
- Social Studies
- Values Education
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education
- General Education
- Pre-school Education
The graduate of Teacher Education Program must be committed and would be able to:
- practice the professional and ethical requirements of the teaching profession as a Christian educator imbued with the values of faith, excellence and service with a genuine concern of the growth and formulation of his/her students;
- manifest the harmonious development of his/her powers and capacities – spiritual, mental, physical, social and emotional – and take every opportunity to continue this professional professional growth and development to better fulfill his/her mission as a teacher;
- facilitate the teaching-learning process with dedication, competence and compassion, based on a deep and principled understanding of the diverse types of learners, learning environment, learning processes and the implications of these processes to larger historical, social, cultural and political contexts;
- be creative and innovative in a wide range of process skills (including curriculum development, lesson planning, materials development, educational assessment and teaching approaches) and evaluate the effectiveness of such approaches in improving student learning;
- communicate effective in both written and oral forms;
- conduct researches and utilize findings to improve instructional processes;
- make sound decisions and formulate relevant and innovative contributions n the community.
- Seminar Trainor/Facilitator/Speaker
- Textbook Writer
- Module Writer
- Instructional Materials Developer/Consultant
Program Dean: Dr. Victoria Estroga
Full Time Faculty
- BARCELONA, Kriscentti Exzur P.
- BETITA, Edorni V. (Dr.)
- CARDENAS, Rosemary A.
- GANAS, Rhea Mae T.
- MAGADAN, Marilou L.
- MENDOZA, Revina O. (Dr.)
- NAPIERE, Miguela B. (Dr.)
- SUAN, Alexander F. (Dr.)
- TEMPORADA, Nora Cecilia R.
- ZARAGOZA, Sarah Jane M.