Scenes during the BUSAC-IT Team Building Activity (Photos: Rhandy M. Oyao) “Pakighigalaay sa usag-usa alang sa pagsundayag sa matag talento ug gasa” was the...
Business and Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) major in:
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Bachelor of Science in Science in Accountancy (BSA)
- Bachelor of Science in Office Administration (BSOA)
- Ladderized: Associate in Office Administration (AOA)
Graduates of the Business and Accountancy Program are expected to:
- apply the core knowledge related to accounting and business management in private and government settings.
- understand the concepts and principles of good interpersonal relations and participate actively in business associations.
- demonstrate values of fairness, transparency, accountability, hard work, honesty, patience, diligence, innovativeness, risk taking and concern for the environment as they perform their functions
- develop the ability to access, retrieve and disseminate data/information using information technology
- convey ideas clearly in both oral and written English and apply effectively the principles of the different forms of communication in the workplace
- prepare, analyze and evaluate reports, proposals, concept papers by conducting and environmental scanning, feasibility study and other business research/plan
- apply the principles of entrepreneurship to address the country’s national development thrusts, concerns and socio-economic indicators
- perform quality work, develop a wholesome personality and demonstrate leadership qualities, civic-mindedness and responsible citizenship
- Management Trainee in Marketing
- Marketing Assistant
- Account Executive
- PR/Advertising Assistant
- Service Crew
- Customer Service Agent
- Product/Brand Assistant
- Order/Billing Assistant
- Events Management Staff
- Credit Analyst
- Treasury Assistant
- Stock Analyst
- Trust Management Staff
- Credit and Collection Assistant
- FX Trader
- Accountants and Auditors
- Public accountants
- Management Accountants
- Internal Auditors
- Government Accountants and Auditors
- Executive, Legal or Medical Secretary
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager
- Sales Support
- Data Encoder
Program Dean: Mr. Rhandy Oyao, CPA, MBA
- OYAO, Rhandy M. – Dean
- CADIZ, Luis G. III (IT Coordinator)
- CARAGOS, Kerwin Salvador P.
- DAGANG, Anthony Ly B. (Business Coordinator)
- ESTROGA, Johnbert N.
- DE MESA, Carmencita D.